Tuesday, March 29, 2016

CASology - week 191

Ah - I love having time to relax and stamp during the week!! I am back with another card. This one is for CASology week #191 - cue card - WASHI.  Washi tape, hmmm. So I started digging around in my stamp room and I found some unopened Washi tape! I bet I have had it for years and never even opened it. Well, today was a good day to open it up!


Here is my clean and simple card featuring WASHI tape!



Stamps and anchor die are from Lawn Fawn. Background dies are Mama Elephant. Washi tape is from Queen and Co.


Thanks for stopping by! 

Barb



4 comments:

  1. Brilliant card - love how that strip of wash tape really lifts the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Barb!! Great card. I love how the wish tape goes with the anchor in terms of color scheme. Nicely done. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb what an excellent and effective way to use washi! I LOVE your card!
    Thanks for joining us at Casology!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!