Sunday, March 13, 2016

Tag You're it #43

Well I seem to have found another challenge blog that I can't resist!
It is the challenge blog Tag You're It! I am so excited - I love tags!!! Thought I would jump right in ! So here is the tag we are to use for inspiration:

What a beautiful tag! I took my inspiration from the lovely flowers she used as well as the color pink! Here is the tag I made:


This tag die is from Mama Elephant. Love this die! The flower dies cuts are Lil Inker Designs and the paper is from My Mind's Eye. Rhinestones added for sparkle!


Just a little tag, but I think it would make a really cute addition to a gift for someone! Thanks for stopping today!  Come back again!

Barb



5 comments:

  1. The flowers are so sweet! And I love the richness of the background. Thanks for playing along with us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its beautiful, Barb! Love the background patterned paper you used and your pretty flowers ! Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER SWEET!! I love the papers you selected!

    Congratulations on being published!! Your cards are wonderful - no wonder they wanted to use them!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW this is beautiful glad you found us your cards are great. Congratulations on being published. Thanks for joining us over at Tag You're It.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you mixed it up with fun patterns, thanks so much for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!