Saturday, March 26, 2016

Inspired by all the little things.....

I found another challenge blog! OH BOY! Lol Any reason at all to keep stamping! Inspired by all the little things!  The inspiration for this weeks challenge is this photo:


Love the colors and of course the succulents! Just back from a trip to Arizona, myself, I dug out this old Copper Creek collections stamp and made this card:

I watercolored the image. The dies are from Lil Inker Designs. I smudged the edges with some chalk ink. Then I added a few sequins and a bit of twine.

 

Thanks for visiting today.  I hope you will come by again soon!

Barb





5 comments:

  1. I love that woodblock succulent stamp, they create such a fun scene for your card. I love seeing how you were inspired. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Inspired By! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the distressed edges and stitched frames!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design! Love how you layered the stitched frames and smudged the edges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the stitched frames and sponging! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Inspired by!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!