Saturday, March 19, 2016

Tag you're It - challenge #43

I'm baaaack! This card is for Tag You're It! challenge #43.  This was our inspiration tag:


My inspiration from this gorgeous tag was the color choice and also to use just a word stamp on my tag. 

Here is my card:


 I used a new die cut set from Simon Says Stamp Dress up tags. What a fun die set! SOOOO many things you can do with it! I also used the large circle and large frame from the Silly Stitched Die set from Lil Inker Designs. The top of the tag uses a piece of pattern paper from Lawn Fawn, I used some Versamark chalk ink to distress the tag and add a little color. Pearls from Kaiser craft for a little bling. Stamp is from PrintWorks. Ribbon from SU!


 I rubbed a little of chalk ink on the silly circle to bring out the pattern. Im pretty happy with how this turned out! Thanks for stopping today! See you again soon!

Barb

5 comments:

  1. Barb, your tag/ card is a stunner! Love what you did with the embossing in the bg, but your tag shines with it's bold sentiment and tea stained chalking, right down to the bit of red on the heart! love it. Yours is a wonderful way to start the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of this tag... And those stitched elements are just perfect.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Tag You're It :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag, thanks so much for joining us at Tag YOu're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW this is really fabulous. Thanks for joining us over at Tag You're It.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! I love the distressing and the stitched die cuts.. really subtle but looks so rich and expensive!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!