Saturday, March 26, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches # 229

Feeling kind of blue on this dreary day in Minnesota, so I made a spring themed card. I love the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches this week. It worked really well with this old Magenta stamp I have had in my collection forever!


I used square dies from Nestabilites and the silly stitched dies from Lil Inker designs.



I masked the stamp so I could stamp a flower in each square. I cut the squares from watercolor paper and colored with Tombow markers and a bit of Wink of Stella markers.

This is the sketch:

I hope you can find a little spring in your day today!
Thanks for stopping today - see you soon!

Barb


2 comments:

  1. A beautiful Spring card! This stamp worked perfectly in these cute squares. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little flowers are just fabulous for the sketch! Love how you masked to make each an individual square. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!