Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Color yourself!

Today's card I made just for fun. Feeling a little blue and out of sorts. Then I remembered I had this cute stamp that I had never inked up. Felt like just the perfect thing for today!

I cut a circle from watercolor paper, stamped the words and then embossed them. Next I took some blue Distress ink and made a splatter background, I then added some green and then a spritz of gold.


I cut the scallop circle from some gingham paper I had and then layered it onto a white panel.


Some pretty sequins for bling. I didn't have enough of the gingham paper so I made another card with different paper.


This card I used more blue ink.





















Funny how the same card can look so different by just changing a couple of things!

Here are the ingredients I used:


Scalloped die and the sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh. Stamp is from Inkadinkado!
Thanks for stopping by today!

Barb



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!