Sunday, March 13, 2016

CAS(E) this sketch #163

Today's card is for CAS(E) this sketch # 163.  I have to admit this sketch was a little intimidating for me! Guess it's good to stretch my imagination once in a while! Here is the sketch:

Had to think about this one a bit but here is what I came up with:


I inked up an old Hero Arts shadow stamp with some Distress inks in varying colors of yellow and orange. The lamp stamp  (Unity Stamps) is stamped in Versafine black ink. I then added a little Wink of Stella markers for a bit of sparkle. Die cuts are from Mama Elephant. A few rhinestones for extra bling.


These are the inks and stamps I used. Thanks for stopping by today! 

Barb



2 comments:

  1. Love your take on this sketch,it adds a whole new dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so super sweet! I love your fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!