Sunday, March 20, 2016

CASology - week 189 - Doodle

Hello and happy Sunday! Today's card is for CASology's challenge. The challenge this week was "doodle". I dug out an old Magenta stamp that looks very doodled!



Here is my card for the challenge:


I stamped the image on watercolor paper and then watercolored it with crayons. I used some distress ink to create the background. I popped the image up with mounting tape and doodled around the the edge with a fine tip back marker.


Word stamp is from Amuse. I added a few rhinestones for a little bling. Happy first day of spring! Thanks for visiting today!

Barb

2 comments:

  1. I love the whimsical feel of your card. The colours are so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very spring-like and pretty! So glad you joined us at CASology this week, Barb!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!