Saturday, March 12, 2016

Sketch Saturday #403 - Mom + Me by Lawn Fawn

Greetings and happy Saturday! I am playing along with Sketch Saturday today. I inked up my new set from Lawn Fawn - Mom + me and made this cute card!


I stamped the stump in Versamagic chalk ink and the owls in Versafine black ink. Cut the images out using the Lawn cuts coordinating dies. The banner dies are from Sixxix. Paper is from My Minds Eye & SU. I colored the images with colored pencils then added Wink of Stella for some sparkle. I popped the images up with some mounting tape to add dimension. Then I added a few rhinestones for fun.


This is the sketch I followed:
I give my blog much needed facelift! Complete with a name change. I hope you like the changes. Thanks for visiting today! I hope you will stop by again soon!

Barb




2 comments:

  1. I love your interpretation of our sketch this week. Such pretty papers for your banners and an adorable image too. Your blog makeover is very pretty too! It's lovely to see you play along with our challenge at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those cute little owls and those lovely papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch Saturday and we hope to see again real soon. Hugs, Gale ET

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!