Saturday, March 19, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches #228

I am back again with post # 2 on catch up Saturday! This card is for Freshly Made Sketches challenge #228.  This card just makes me smile. I love the sketch, love the papers. I am just really happy with how it turned out!

I got some new toys this past week and was able to put them to good use! The lovely plaid paper is from Lawn Fawn. I LOVE the color combo of pink and orange, it just makes me happy. I used my new Lil Inker Designs - Silly stitched dies. What a fun die set! I used the largest die for the outside of the card and the largest circle. The Hello word is a die from Simon Says Stamp. Ribbon is from SU.

Detail picture:

And finally the sketch I followed:
This was a fun sketch to use! Thanks for visiting!!

Barb

2 comments:

  1. Love the simple design and colors! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color combo too -- so happy and fun. This is a cute use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!