Sunday, April 3, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches #230

Happy Sunday! Thought I'd share this card I made for Freshly Made Sketches #230.
Nice and simple sketch this week! So many options! Here is my card:

This is new set from Unity Stamps called Stinking cute. lol
I used my silly stitched die cuts from Lil Inker Designs to make the background circles. Banner dies are from Sizzix.

Close up view:


Wink of Stella marker makes the image sparkly. Plaid paper is from Lawn Fawn.
I smudged the edge of the small rounded rectangle with some Wild honey distress ink. Rounded Rectangle from Lil Inker Designs. 
Thanks for visiting today!

Barb

2 comments:

  1. So funny!! Love how you used those stitched circles. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that's quite a pun! The stitched circles add a fun touch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!