Sunday, April 24, 2016

Freshly Made Sketch 233

Greetings on this gloomy Sunday here in Minnesota. Great day to spend in my stamp room! Today's card is for Freshly Made Sketches # 233.

Great sketch this week! Thought I would use some of my newest toys from Sugar Pea Designs.


I used two different sets for this card. The hello die is from the Chatterbox Journal set and the sun is from the Whatever the weather set. Rounded rectangle die is from Lil Inker Designs.


I added a little glitter glue to the sun for extra sparkle. The middle of the sun is popped up with Sugar Puff foam.   Thanks for stopping today! Comments are always appreciated!
See you next time!

Barb


1 comment:

  1. This is a sweet card! I love combination of different prints that you've used. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!