Sunday, April 17, 2016

You have a pizza my heart! Sugar Pea Designs Sketch #49

I made this card for Sugar Pea Designs sketch challenge # 49. I don't have very many of Sugar Pea's stamps so I dug out an old set I had in my collection.  Here is the sketch:

I have really fallen in love with this company! The have so many fun sketch challenges, I have to buy some more of their stamps! lol

Here is my card for the challenge:


I used the set Pizza my heart. I stamped the image in Picked Raspberry Distress ink. The Pizza slices I colored directly onto the stamp with Tombow markers and stamped them. Background paper is some I have had in my stash for a while - not sure who's paper it is.


Stitched circle dies are My Favorite Things, frame die is Lil Inker Designs Stitched mats. I don't know which company the the little flags are from. Sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh. I almost tossed this card in the garbage- lol. I am my own worst critic. Glad I didn't - it kind of grew on my and now I don't think it's that bad.

Thanks of visiting today! Have a good day - Barb

4 comments:

  1. Super double pizza banners! Thanks for playing with us at SugarPea Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and a great way to use some of the smaller images in a set! Thanks so much for joining us at SugarPea Designs Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pizza accents at the top! SO clever and cute! I am happy you are enjoying our sketches, Barb!! Thank you for joining us!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Love the pizza slices on the banners, Barb! Love the shades of pink too! Thanks so much for joining us at SugarPea Designs SugarSketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!