Saturday, April 30, 2016

Tag You're it Challenge # 46

Hello ! Today I am playing along with Tag You're it Challenge #46.  I was lucky enough to be chosen as a favorite for the last challenge! Pretty exciting!

Here is today's tag inspiration:


My inspiration from this adorable tag was to use a cutesie image and a background of some sort. I love the cute little gnome! I am going to have to get some added to my collection. 
I found a chicken wire stencil in my stash and decided to see what I could do with it!



I used some distress ink on the stencil to make the background. I then masked the stamp to only stamped the words onto the tag. I colored the chicken with colored pencils and then cut it out.
I enhanced the words with a gel pen to make them stand out more. Tag die is from Simon says stamp.


Thanks for visiting today! I hope you will visit again!

Barb

4 comments:

  1. I love the chicken and chicken wire! Such a sweet tag, Barb! Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahah..that sentiment is fabulous; your chicken, awesome! Such fun! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the Tag You're It gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Love the chicken wire background - farm fresh! :) And Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barb, I love your tag! So adorable. And perfect sentiment. Thanks for playing with TYI, again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!