Monday, April 18, 2016

Birthday cards!

Todays cards are birthday cards I made for two of my co workers who share a birthday today! The first card is for Dayle. She love horses so I colored the pony image to loosely resemble her pony! It's her 29th birthday, so I couldn't resist using my new number die cuts!


This adorable stamp is from Whipper Snapper. The number die cuts are from Sugar Pea Designs. Silly Stitched dies are from Lil Inker Designs. Image is colored with colored pencil. Sequins for sparkle.


Next is Linda's card. For this card I used the adorable Fairy set from Lawn Fawn.


I cut the tag (Simon Says Stamp) out of watercolor paper then stamped the images. I watercolored and used a little Wink of Stella marker. Silly stitched dies give a little texture.


Some pretty sequins from Pretty Pink Posh add some sparkle!
Thanks for visiting today!
See you next time!

Barb



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!