Sunday, April 3, 2016

Tag you're it challenge #44

Back again - this time with a new tag I created for Tag you're it challenge #44!
I used the umbrella on her tag as inspiration for my tag:


The umbrella and clouds are a die set from Sizzix. The pattern paper is from Echo Park.


The cloud and raindrops are cut from Stardreams paper. Kind of hard to see but it's a shinier paper.
I added stitching around the umbrella and cloud with a fine point marker. The tag die set is from Simon says stamp, build a tag. Love that die set!

Thanks for stopping - feel free to leave a comment!

Barb




5 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Barb! What a great tag and I love the shimmer and great job with the hand added stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I would love an umbrella like the one on your tag! Bright, colorful and floral, what could be a better cover in the rain??? and even stitched? LOVE! And love your clever tag, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the rain!! Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW that rain is great love it. Thank you for joining us over at tag You're it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling tag, Barb. A floral umbrella and sequined clouds. That makes rain all the more bearable. ;) Thanks for joining the challenge at Tag You're It.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!