Sunday, September 25, 2016

Cas(E) this Sketch #191

I am back again with a  card for Cas(E) this Sketch  #191. This was a fun sketch! Something different!
This is the sketch:


I used a set from Lawn Fawn once again.



Don't whirry - be happy! Good advice, right? lol I used Lawn Fawn papers along with their stamps and dies. Square dies are from Nestabilities. Did a little paper piecing, I love the look!


I really love Lawn Fawn! They have such cute stamps and papers!  Glad you stopped by today -  hope you will leave me a comment! See you soon!

-Barb

2 comments:

  1. Love the fun mix of pattern ...just perfect for the design!
    Thanks for joining us at Case This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Cute and fun! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!