Sunday, September 25, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches #255

Hello there! I am back with another card - this time for Freshly Made Sketches #255.

Here is the sketch:

 It'e feeling very much like fall here in Minnesota - so I use my Stitched leaves die from Lawn Fawn again. I just love that die set - you can use it so many ways!


Here is my version of the sketch:


I also used Lawn Fawn's plaid papers, flag dies are from My Favorite things, stamp is from Savvy stamps.


I love those colors!! Perfect for a cool fall day like today!
Thanks for visiting today - I hope you will leave a comment! See you soon.

- Barb

2 comments:

  1. Such lovely colors for fall, and that plaid looks amazing! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the plaid background behind those brightly colored leaves! Fun accent on the banner. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!