Monday, September 5, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches # 252

I'm back again! Happy to be playing along today with Freshly Made Sketches # 252.  Here is the sketch:


This was a fun sketch to use! For my card I used one of Lawn Fawn's new adorable fall set! Love the little porcupine! I also used some of their beautiful fall plaid papers!


I also used the matching lawn cuts (dies). Lawn Fawn is just one of my favorite stamp companies. Their stamps always stamp so crisply and nice! I colored the porcupine with colored pencils on kraft paper. The stitched border is from Lil Inker Designs.

Thanks for visiting today!
Stop by again!

-Barb

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the warm colors and the hedgehog is so adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I adore this and those sweet little hedgehogs - what a wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!