Saturday, September 24, 2016

CASology week 216 - FRAME

Hello and welcome! Todays card is for the CASology challenge. Cue word FRAME.



I haven't played at this challenge for a while so I thought I'd give it a whirl.

My card uses dies from Lawn Fawn.  Stitched circles and Stitched leaves. I also used their pretty fall plaid papers.


Stitched rectangle die is from Mama Elephant. Words are stamped in Hero Arts Ombre ink.


Pretty leaves framed in a circle in a rectangle! Thanks for visiting today! See you next time!

-Barb

2 comments:

  1. Barb, this is so very pretty! I love all the stitched elements and the plaid leaves are fabulous! I love the circle frame, too. So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the gorgeous, warm colours and fun plaids. Wish we had actual plaid leaves! :D Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!