Sunday, October 16, 2016

Tag You're It Challenge 58

Hello! Welcome - today I am entering the Tag You're It Challenge #58. Here is the inspiration tag:


My inspiration from this tag was to make a fall themed tag with a word on it.

I used my Lawn Fawn stitched leaves and Hello Dies on my tag.

For the tag itself, I used my banner dies from Sizzix. 
Plaid paper is from Lawn Fawn as well.

I brushed on some clear Wink of Stella on the hello to give some sparkle.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by!
See you soon!

-Barb


4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! That plaid paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fall tag Barb! Love those stitched leaves with the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your stitched leaves, and the glittery sentiment! Beautiful! And thanks for playing along at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag, I've got those leaves, they're great. Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!