Sunday, October 30, 2016

Cas(e) this Sketch 196

Hello and welcome!! Today I am participating in the Cas(e) this Sketch challenge #196.
 I used a set from My Favorite Things. One of MY favorite sets, Lucky Dog!


I stamped the poodle onto patterned paper and cut her out using the matching die cut. I added a bit of colored pencil to enhance the image a bit. In the close up photo you can see I used some dimensional pearls to make her pearl necklace.


Who doesn't love a pink gingham poodle?? lol
I chose a rescue theme for my card - they are collecting cards for an animal shelter not too far from where I live! Cas(e) for a cause - I love this idea! What a nice gesture!

Here is the sketch I followed:


Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you will leave a comment so I will know you were here! 
See you next time!

-Barb

2 comments:

  1. Ha!!! Who WOULDN'T COULDN'T SHOULDN'T LOve a pink gingham poodle??!!! OH is she OOO la la! Thanks for playing cards with us at CTS and Cards for a Cause!!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!