Friday, June 24, 2016

Tag You're it! Guest Designer!

Hello! It's a very happy day here! Today I am the Guest Designer for Tag You're It Challenge 50!


I am THRILLED!!!! What a nice honor!

Here is the inspiration tag for this challenge:


Cute, cute tag!!!

My inspiration from this tag was to make a double tag with a fruit theme!
Here is my tag:


I used a tag set from Mama Elephant. 
To color the tag, I did direct to paper using one of my new
 Hero Arts Ombre ink pads. The stamps are from Unity Stamps.

Thanks for stopping today!
I'd love it if you left me a comment!

Until next time - Barb



5 comments:

  1. Your fruit tag is awesome! The watermelon looks good enough to eat!! So glad you are guesting with us this week at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tag is terrific! I love the colors, the shape, and that cute watermelon looks good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb your tag is darling! I just love that watermelon so much and the fabulous summer colours you used. So happy to have you as our guest this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Barb! We are thrilled to have you join us with this darling tag! Love the plaid and watermelon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a clever design :)
    Lovely to see you as our Guest for this challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!