Thursday, June 2, 2016

Cas(e) this Sketch #175

Back again with my card for Cas(e) this Sketch 175. I like the sketch this week!


For my card - I dug out an old Hero Arts shadow stamp. It worked great for this sketch.


The dog stamp is from My Favorite Things - Lucky Dog set.  I think the dog looks sorry doesn't he? lol   I used 2 distress inks on the shadow stamp. Really like how that turned out! I colored the dog image with Spectrum Noir markers.


Thanks for stopping by! Come back again!

Barb


3 comments:

  1. Oh, what a fun stamp and card! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect stamp and your card is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I remember those "classic" Hero Arts shadow stamps! Perfect for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!