Thursday, June 16, 2016

MAUH! Freshly Made Sketches #241

Hello!! Happy Thursday! It's a treat to be able to post in this challenge early this time!  I am participating in Freshly Made Sketches #241!

Here is the sketch this week:


For my card I used a fun set from Sugar Pea Designs.


I am loving my Ombre inks from Hero Arts!!


I added a bit of glossy accents to the lips for some shine!


I usually leave the inside of my cards blank, but these words just fit so perfectly.

Thanks for visiting today!  MAUH!!!

-Barb

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I love the sentiment and the smoochy lips! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this! What a pretty card with that fab sentiment! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Barb--the kissy lips are fantastic. Great colour choices!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!