Sunday, June 12, 2016

Tag You're it Challenge #49

Back once again! This time with my submission for Tag You're it Challenge 49.


My inspiration from this beautiful tag was to make a white card with a tag in blues.


I stamped the image in Ombre ink, the blue pad. I used a direct to paper technique to create the top layer of the tag.


I love the clean look of white cards. I added a bit of Wink of Stella for a little shine. Frame die cut is from Mama Elephant. I think these Ombre inks are going to become a favorite of mine!

Thanks for stopping by today. Until next time - Barb




3 comments:

  1. Such a great take on the challenge love it. Thanks for joining us over at Tag You're It.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous translation of the inspiration tag! Your embossed background and framing is sooooo striking; a beautiful canvas for your pop-of-colour flower and tag topic! WOW! Thank you for sharing your creativity at Tag, You're It!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb, swooning over this tag/card! Gorgeous embossed bg, frame, and stamp! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at TYI!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!