Sunday, June 12, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches # 240

Back again with my card for Freshly Made Sketches # 240. I used my newest favorite stamps set from My Favorite Things - Lucky Dog.


The papers are from Memory Box. Thought I'd try something different and use a purple theme. I colored the scotty with Peerless Watercolors. They are really nice watercolors! Very vibrant and easy to blend.


A touch of clear Wink of Stella and some Pretty Pink Posh sequins.


And, just for fun - here is a picture of MY Lucky Dog, Josie.


Thanks for visiting today! See you soon!

- Barb

2 comments:

  1. Very fun card! Love that purple and the sweet little dog! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that purple dog is just too cute (as is the real dog!) Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!