Sunday, January 29, 2017

Tag You're It Challenge 64

Hello and welcome! Today I am playing along with the Tag You're It Challenge 64. The inspiration tag for this challenge was so inspiring, I made 2 tags! The inspiration tag is just adorable! Take a look:


My first tag, I made with a valentine theme. I seem to be on a valentine's kick this weekend if you look at the previous cards I posted! I drew my inspiration from the tag to use the colors red and white. 
Here is my first tag:


The tag die is from Simon Says Stamp - one of my favorite tag dies I have. The small hearts are a Sizzix die cut. 

Please see my next post for tag # 2

Thanks for stopping by today! I'd love it if you left me a comment!
Have a great day!

-Barb


4 comments:

  1. Hi Barb! So glad you were inspired to play along! Your red and white Valentine tag is adorable! Love that strip of heart cutouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a terrific tag! Love that polka dot paper! Thanks for sharing at Tag You're it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute tag for valentines day. The polka dots are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this sweet valentine tag, Barb! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!