Saturday, January 28, 2017

CASology week 233- Glisten

Cue word for this week's CASology challenge is Glisten! I had fun with this one as I am a lover of all things sparkly!


I dug through my stash of paper and found some sparkly paper! I went with a Valentine theme again. Hearts and glitter just seem to go so well together!



Words and heart die cuts are from Lawn Fawn. The panel die cuts are from Mama Elephant.


I ran the hearts through my sticker maker and then poured glitter over them. Hard to see how sparkly the paper is in the picture, but it does glisten in the light!

Thanks for stopping by!

-Barb


2 comments:

  1. I can imagine how lovely those sparkly hearts are in real life. So happy you could play in the CASology challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very sweet. Love all the little hearts--so pretty and glittery. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!