Saturday, January 14, 2017

Casology week 231 - Forest

Hello there! Today I am featuring a card I made for the Casology challenge - cue word Forest.
At first I was stumped as to what to do for this card. I was going through my stamps looking for something else when I came upon the perfect stamp for this challenge!


The stamp is from Memory box:

I stamped the tree in brown Memento ink and the heart leaves in Ombre ink.
Dies are from Sizzix and Mama Elephant.


Background paper is from Doodlebug Designs.

Thanks for visiting today! Hope you will stop by again!

-Barb


3 comments:

  1. I just love those little hearts as leaves! So super cute! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely Barb! Love the multiple matting - really highlights your pretty tree. So glad you joined us at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!