Saturday, January 14, 2017

Tag You're It # 63

I am participating in the Tag You're it Challenge # 63. Here is the beautiful inspiration tag:

My inspiration from this tag was to make a round tag with blue as my main color scheme.

Here is my tag:


I used my Sixxiz dies to make the tag. I used a Lil Inker Designs die to make the snow. Stamp is from Memory Box. Background was done using Distress inks in Faded jeans and Salty ocean.


I added lots of glitter to make the snow. Image is colored with colored pencils. It was fun to make a tag that was not a normal tag shape. Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you will stop by again!

-Barb

5 comments:

  1. What a great bit of sparkle with the snow, many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! Adorable! I love this snowy scene! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable tag, Barb! Love the glittery snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!! I love the fun snowy scene you created with the glitter. Amazing tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow love that snow scene great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us over at Tag You're It.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!