Sunday, August 7, 2016

Tag You're it Challenge #53

Welcome to my sadly neglected blog! I have been away for a few weeks due to family commitments. Had a little time myself today so I thought I'd enter the Tag You're it Challenge. This weeks inspiration tag is so pretty! Here it is:


So many things to take as inspiration! 

Here is my tag:


I was inspired to make a double, long and skinny embossed tag. The embossing folder is from SU!, birds are a die from Paper Smooches, the tag die is from My Favorite Things - Fishtail Flags, the vine is a Memory Box die. Plaid paper is from Lawn Fawn. Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. I think I used all my favorite companies on this one tag. lol

Thanks for visiting today. Hope you will leave a comment! See you next time!

Barb

5 comments:

  1. This is just the sweetest little tag! I mean, plaid birds!! Super cute, and the bow is perfect with them! Thanks for joining in on the fun over at Tag, You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kara. Very sweet. x
    Thanks for joining us again at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ACK! Plaid birds! Total cuteness, and they pop all the more against the fabulous embossed background you've created for them! So sweet! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the Tag, You're It gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Those pattern paper plaid birds are amazing! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The embossing is a great touch to this tag, beautiful job, many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!