Sunday, July 10, 2016

Tag You're it Challenge #51

I'm back with my tag entry for Tag You're it Challenge #51.  I had a blast being the guest designer for the last challenge!! Here is the beautiful inspiration tag this time:


Pretty tag! I took inspiration from this tag to use a watercolor background, a flower and words on my tag.

Here is my tag:


I dug out my rolled rose die from My Favorite things and made some rolled roses. For the background I did a splatter technique using Distress inks and a little bit of gold paint. 
The word stamp is from Penny Black.


Thanks for stopping by today.
Hope to see you back here again!

-Barb

2 comments:

  1. Hi Barb, your tag is totally wonderful, very nicely done!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag and lovely photo layout :)
    Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!