Sunday, May 1, 2016

Cas(e) this sketch #170

Ok , I admit it, this sketch from Case(e) this sketch scared me at first. I thought I would skip this week, but the more I looked at it, the more determined I became to overcome my fear and make a card!

Here is the sketch:


Here is my version of this sketch:


Paper is from My Minds eye, Hugs die cut is Mama Elephant. 
Stitched dies are Lil Inker Designs.
Some simple cuts with a paper cutter and viola! 
 Nothing fancy or difficult, but I am happy with the end result!


Thanks for visiting today. See you next time.

- Barb

4 comments:

  1. So glad you overcame your fear! Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry my sketch scared you Barb! ;) You did a fabulous job anyway!
    Thanks for playing at CTS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!