Sunday, April 2, 2017

Tag You're It Challenge #68

Hello out there. Just popping in for a quick entry for Tag You're it's Challenge #68. I just couldn't let this one slip by! The inspiration tag is just so cute!


I was so excited when saw this tag! I had the perfect embossing folder to use for it! My SU brick wall folder! Plus of course I love the dog on the tag!

Here is my tag:


I used several colors of Distress inks to color the brick. I used a white pencil to color in the mortar. Puppy was colored using colored pencils. Stamp set and flag die is from My Favorite Things, Tag die from Simon Says Stamp.

Thanks for visiting today! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

-Barb




5 comments:

  1. I can see why you couldn't pass this up, Barb! Your tag is every bit as adorable as the inspiration! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm smitten! Love that bg, love the pup, and love the sentiment on the tag! So dog-gone cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute tag! That puppy is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you made your brick background, Barb, and that pup is the cutest ever. Thanks for sharing your tag with us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous background! Many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!