Sunday, April 10, 2016

Casology week 192

Back again with another card. This one is for Casology's challenge - cue card SPROUT.


Ok, well, as we patiently await spring here in Minnesota, I decided to use a stamp from Unity Stamps. This one is from last month's Kit of the Month.


I colored the mushrooms with colored pencil and blended with gambol blending fluid. I added the spots with a white gel pen. Die cuts are from Lil Inker Designs.


A few sequins and some Washi tape completes the card. Clean and simple!

Thanks for visiting today! Leave a comment if you feel so inclined!

Barb

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Fun! I love the fairy tale feel of these mushrooms! So glad you joined us at CASology this week, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb, this is quite adorable! I really love the pops of red and the partially colored mushrooms, An adorable card! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!